Clinical Studies & Research at Friendship Hospital for Animals
We are enrolling dogs that meet the following criteria:
- Weighs at least 3 kg (6.6 lbs)
- Diagnosis of Stage III oral melanoma (not confined to lip)
- At least one measurable lesion with a longest diameter of ≥10 mm ( ≥15 mm short axis for lymph node lesions)
- Prior surgery acceptable (if performed at least 14 days prior to enrollment) if measurable disease remains which meets above criteria
- No lung metastasis
- No prior Oncept® melanoma vaccine
Other study inclusion and exclusion criteria apply; The veterinary Investigator will decide if the dog is a good candidate for this study after examination.
Qualified dogs and their owners should expect to stay in the study for approximately 6 months and have 15 scheduled visits at FHA. You will also be required to document study associated observations as appropriate.
FULLY FUNDED STUDY BENEFITS
- Novel investigational product or placebo
- Study-related examinations and diagnostics
- Consultation and rechecks
We would be happy to provide you with additional information regarding the study. Please reach out to our Clinical Trials Coordinator, Noa Zeevi at 202-363-7300 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Currently Enrolling – Intrarenal Injection for the Management of Chronic Kidney Disease in Felines (View PDF)