I grew up in Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada where I attended the University of British Columbia. I then started veterinary school at Ross University School of Veterinary Medicine, completing my clinical studies at the University of Wisconsin-Madison. Following completion of veterinary school, I then completed a 1-year rotating internship and 3-year Diagnostic Imaging residency in New York City at the Schwarzman Animal Medical Center.
There are many aspects of radiology that I enjoy but my favourite is being able to interact with all the various specialties. My favourite imaging modality is ultrasound and I enjoy performing ultrasound guided tissue collection.
During my spare time I enjoy watching TV and going out to eat at new restaurants.
- Doctor of Veterinary Medicine: Ross University School of Veterinary Medicine, Basseterre, St. Kitts and Nevis
- Rotating Internship: The Schwarzman Animal Medical Center, New York, NY
- Diagnostic Imaging Residency: The Schwarzman Animal Medical Center, New York, NY
- Diplomate, American College of Veterinary Radiology
Publications and Research
- Sidhu, A; DeJesus, A. Case Series of the Imaging Characteristics of Retrobulbar Meningiomas in 15 dogs. Accepted by Veterinary Radiology and Ultrasound. Undergoing editorial review.
- Fischetti, A; Sidhu, A. ACVR ZEWDIS Case of the month. February 2021.4-year- old female spayed dwarf Netherland rabbit. https://acvr.org/case_study_post/4-year- old-female-spayed-dwarf-netherland-rabbit/
- Sidhu, A; O’Toole, C. ACVR Ultrasound Society Case of the month. February 2021. 12.5-year-old male castrated Jack Russel Terrier. https://acvr.org/case_study_post/12-5-year-old-male-castrated-jack-russell-terrier/
- Sidhu, A; Donovan, T. ACVR Ultrasound Society Case of the month. December 2020. 10-year-old male castrated domestic shorthair. https://acvr.org/case_study_post/10-year- old-male-castrated-domestic-short-hair/
- Heacock, E; Sidhu, A; Berent, A; Weisse, C. ACVR Ultrasound Society Case of the month. September 2020. 5-year-old female spayed domestic short hair cat. https://acvr.org/case_study_post/5-year-old-female-spayed-domestic-short-hair-cat/
- Sidhu, A; ACVR Ultrasound Society Case of the month. April 2020; 13-year-old male castrated domestic long hair cat. https://acvr.org/case_study_post/13-year-old-male- castrated-domestic-long-hair-cat/